The Rivers Trust has been protecting, restoring and enhancing rivers since 2004. Our partnerships are instrumental in maximising our impact. As a business, you can become a sponsor, support a project or start a partnership for thriving rivers and communities.
We work at a national and grassroots level with local communities through our member Trusts, allowing us to take rapid, targeted, collective action. We can help you to replenish your water footprint, shift your supply chain to water sensitive farming & water stewardship, build nature-based solutions, plant the right trees in the right places, and regenerate natural capital to cope with both the Climate and Nature crises. Our inclusive, agile approach means that we develop the right partnerships for every project to make a real difference and maximise investments.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Corporate Partnerships – for businesses who want to demonstrate leadership in the green recovery and contribute to national climate resilience and nature's recovery. We develop strategic Interventions together and pool our resources to deliver at scale.
- Corporate Sponsors – for organisations who want to support the work of the Rivers Trust movement, helping rivers and communities thrive, nationally and where you are.
- River and habitat restoration projects – support local improvement projects as part of your sustainability goals, on your estate, in your supply chain, with your community, or as part of an enforcement undertaking.
- Employee engagement –build teams and bring to life your sustainability ambitions, whilst having fun together and giving back to your local environment.
- Give 1% for the planet – sign up to support us through the 1% for the Planet scheme.
Businesses engaged in 2020
We’re so grateful for the variety of support our partners provide. Browse the list of our current partners.
Get in touch
Whether you're looking to become a corporate partner, sponsor us or get your employees involved, get in touch with us and we can help you decide on the perfect partnership.