In a short 30 second video, tell us what key thing should be addressed to leave our rivers in a better state than when we found them? We are looking for your opinions on the government's 25-year environment plan and how we reach the government's ambition of leaving the environment in a better state than when we found it. The video will be used at the Rivers Trust Autumn conference due to be held in November to kick off a discussion about how we deliver the 25-year environment plan. In no more than 30 seconds, tell us:
- What does 'better' look like to you?
- What do we need to do to get there?
- By submitting your video, you are consenting to The Rivers Trust using the video on social media channels, the Trust’s website, and as part of the Rivers Trust events, starting with the Rivers Trust Autumn Conference in November. You can request that this is removed from our files at any time.
- You must be over 18 to take part.
- If sending via email, the file must be an MP4 and no more than 1GB.
- The footage must be no longer than 30 seconds.
- You consent to your footage being edited and cut accordingly.
- We would prefer your film in a landscape format.