River Action – Rivers Trust photography competition
Our photography competition is now open to all local Rivers Trust volunteers!
During the spring months – March 1st – April 30th, our local Rivers Trusts hold a number of volunteer events, from balsam bashing, tree planting to litter picks.
This year, we want to see all the fantastic things you achieve while you’re out volunteering with one of our local Rivers Trusts – get stuck in, take a snap of you hard at work and you could win an awesome Patagonia 25L backpack from their Black Hole collection*!
The competition theme is ‘river action’ – Photos will be judged on creativity in capturing the action and impact of your day out volunteering. So, whether you’re out tree planting, litter picking, the list goes on – get creative, take a snap, send it in and you could be our winner!
To enter entrants must use #RiverActionComp on Instagram and Twitter, and tag @TheRiversTrust between March 1st and April 30th to be in with a chance of winning.
T’s & Cs:
- The competition runs between March 1st – April 30th 2019 inclusive. Outside these dates, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
- The photo must be taken whilst volunteering with a local Rivers Trust, find your local Trust here.
- The winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram or Twitter.
- The winner of the competition will be announced through social media. These announcements will include the name / social media handle of the winner and the winning image.
- The Patagonia backpack will be pre-selected and there will be a no returns policy.
- There will be only one winner selected by The Rivers Trust staff and a representative of Patagonia.
- Entrants agree for The Rivers Trust to be able to use entry photos on social media, on The Rivers Trust website and in publications. Credit will be given.
- Any photos of people must have given prior consent if the photo is to be entered into the competition.
Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org