Welland Project Officer, Welland Rivers Trust
To manage funding, strategic development and delivery of projects to conserve, protect and restore the waters of the River Welland throughout its whole catchment. To deliver this the post holder will:
- • Raise funds for continuing and future works
- • Work with communities and landowners, including the further development of the community-based River Warden scheme
- • Deliver monitoring and sampling regimes at project sites
- • Develop interventions for river and habitat restoration, arranging contractors to deliver certain capital works, managing contractors and volunteers
- • Report the progress of works to key stakeholders and promote more widely through social media
Please read the full job spec below before applying.