The Lincolnshire Rivers Trust (LRT) is a small but ambitious environmental charity dedicated to the protection and enhancement of rivers within Lincolnshire. The number of projects led by the LRT has grown significantly over the last 4 years and as such the trust is looking to take on a Project Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the future of the Trust in the coming years. Prospects will depend on speed of learning and the ability to quickly help generate income whilst meeting the Trust’s charitable objectives. The successful applicant will often be required to contribute to the other activities and duties of the Trust.
Role and responsibilities:
- To lead the Witham Catchment Partnership and related activities.
- To lead on all LRT projects and be the key point of contact.
- To assist in the delivery of river restoration projects across the catchment.
- To assist in the development and implementation of wider LRT projects.
- To assist in the development of the LRT business plan and funding initiatives.
Experience: You will preferably have at least 5 years’ experience in a related post in the environmental/water sector.
How to apply: To discuss any aspect of this post please call Dr Lauren Vickers on 07979467010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post please send a current CV and covering letter to the email address: email@example.com why this position is of interest to you, the skills and experience you can offer and other information you consider relevant.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd September 2017.