Partnerships Manager (Maternity Cover)
Fixed Contract: October 2017 – March 2018, with possibility for extension
Full time, £25k pa plus pension & expenses
Working in partnership has underpinned Eden Rivers Trust’s success over the last 20 years in developing and leading an astounding array of scientific, educational and practical conservation programmes across a catchment area totalling some 2400km2, and has established us as one of the leading Rivers Trust in the UK.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced environment management professional to join the trust as Partnerships Manager and continue to build on this success.
Part project manager, part facilitator, you will use your deep knowledge of catchment, conservation and land management issues, coupled with your ability to engage and manage a wide range of stakeholders (both at a strategic/catchment and local level), to work together on key water-related issues in the Eden and deliver practical, sustainable conservation projects that promote a catchment-based approach.
- Lead the trust’s engagement in the various Eden Catchment Partnerships,
- Facilitate and manage partnership meetings,
- Engage with stakeholders and work with partners to identify, develop and deliver conservation projects, encouraging collaborative working,
- Lead on delivery of a range of practical and innovative conservation projects,
- Promote knowledge exchange and be responsible for the co-ordination and sharing of catchment data and evidence, using software such as GIS.
This is an interesting and varied role and an ability to embrace a diversity of tasks is essential.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 15th September 2017
Interviews: Thursday 21st September 2017
For further details and to apply, please visit: http://www.edenriverstrust.org.uk/partnerships-manager-maternity-cover
CVs will not be accepted.